Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tough week :)

hoho. wow. It's almost one year I have came to study design in kl.
1st year 3rd sem. wow. It's like a dream. I hardly believe that it's almost one year. Tonnes of assignments and busy life have driven me not to notice how fast is the time running.
One year ago, before I came to here, I heard a lot of seniors said that I am gonna have a tough time if I come to The One. and now, I really experienced it. Somemore I am having now. hoho.
Finals of every sem always are so crazy and amazing. This time is even more crazier. As only foundation students, we have placed our artworks of History If Art in the school gallery which is the place usually given for graduates or outstanding seniors to exhibit their works. LOL. The second thing that I found crazy is our Design finals also have to be done like an exhibition. The previous badge degree seniors dint even have such thing before. We have messed up many parts of the main block of our school. Will be upload the photos of every group soon.
All these thanks to our lecturer - Stephen Poon. He teaches us both subjects. Thanks to him, we just got so many exhibitions in a short time. He is so willing to ask for permissions for us. He has done a lot for us. Really. I really appreciate him. Remember last time I showed him my 100 design photographs before cny, he just talked like a dad to me. So warm and touching. Thanks. so muchy. I am willing to do work under your teaching and assistance after these. Of course. I will do what you said to me yar. hoho.

kay. dozed off ady. Plus, vision blur again. lol.
nite nite.
Tomorrow is still a busy day for me. For my team mates as well.

By the way, to my team mates, you guys are so awesome! I lurve you guys! :3
But for some, I am really speechless.

~~~~~ fiuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ buhhbaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :3

No comments:

Post a Comment