Saturday, April 24, 2010

New hair style

Finally got my hair cut this evening. This time is stilll the same, my hair became short and thiner again. -.- but,it still look good for me :P


mg. pimple. -.-

Night, went out for Abigail's birthday celebration. Dinner. Sing k. Will be uploading those photos 2ml. It's already late and I am quite lazy dy. :P

But after taking bath, I still got myself a movie. :D

般鉀(Bang1 Ga3 - taiwanese language)
Nice. It's not just because my favourite artist is involved in this movie. It's storyline and flowing is good. The inner meaning in the end had paid by my tears. -.- I'm just so weak in controlling my tearing glances. -.-
It totally shows out the relationship of the lifestyle of Taiwan people and the culture of triad in 80th century.


Zhao You Ting - the artist that I like so much recently because of his two great works.


The commercial poster of Bang Ga.
Zhao You Ting and Ruan Jing Tian play the main roles in this movie.


This movie is begun and ended in well-planning with the friendship between 5 besties.

The reality of Taiwan gangster.



Kay. Dozing off dy. Night guys.
Sweet dream.
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment