Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm back

yeah. I'm back to miri this evening. No so much feeling this time. may be start to get used to it.
This time will be staying for 19 days that is till 8th of may, i will be going back loh.
But this time, seems all of my miri friends are not so free like me. They all busy with their studies. Some more some of my besties are not here ady. sigh. This sem break is really boring.
My dad asked me whether I want to work at his friend's studio or not. Do something like graphic design stuffs like that. Sure. Of cos I want. It's just depend my dad's friend want to hire a student who just studied foundation basic design only and even dint have any experience in doing those graphic things. hoho. Hope it'll success. If not this 19 days I will really bore till die.
Okay, I have brought some novels back. Plan to finish it in this holiday. Second, dslr. Have to study my new baby 550D well too. hmmm... what else har.. Havent think of it.

By the way, this evening on the way to back home, my bro and my sis told me one thing that really surprised me a lot. Even until now, I still can't accept it. That is, my family is going to move to KK(kota kinabalu) in this year. Because of working of cos. My sabah uncle doesn't want to run the game station anymore there, so my parents plan to take over.
:( :( :( :(
I know that is really can earn a lot of money. But..... how can we leave miri just like this. I can't believe it. I never think of this before. All of these comes in a sudden. Everyone is here. My relatives, my friends are all here. I have stayed here for almost 20 years! However this place has no so much fun like kk or kl. But I really love this place so much. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave his place!!! I can't imagine next time I want to come back, I am entering KK airplane terminal but not Miri airplane terminal anymore. T.T
Can mum and dad keep our boulevard house whenever we left ady? So that we can still live at our own house when we come back. Please don't rent it to anyone else. I love this house too. T.T

My miri friends, how will u think? How will u guys think if I leave here? I'll really really really miss u guys a lot.

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment