Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kachuuuuuuuuu

yeap. Have to keep updating my blog recently. heehee. yeah. I did went for interview on the second day after coming back. I prepared my portfolios.hmm. they are just the works that I did in The One and showed the manager of the graphic design company. It's just a short interview. She looked through my works and asked me some ideas when I was doing those things. I explained briefly how I got the idea and what I want to express to the viewers. Luckily she likes my typo. :) She's a kind of people like Debbie who prefer to look for the grid, arrangement of typo and images. She told me that she just likes to keep things simple and nice. Complicated is too uncomfortable to her. By the way, there was a malay/indian man standing behind us and looking at my works quietly. He quite shocked me. I rarely remember what is his name-.-'" sorry. But he looks friendly and he used one word to comment my works, that is 'crazy'. -.^ I dunno is this 'crazy' means good or bad to me.

Whatever, Marlene(the manager) accepted me to work under
her. :D After that, she briefed me how is her company running, what is her mission and vision on doing works, and even her background. She's graduated from LimKokWing yar. She had told me what I am going to do. Cos everything now is going to final, to be ended. So, definitely I can't touch those things lah. She's going to give me some logo designs stuff to let me have a try. I dint do logo design before. This time is a great start yar. Hoho. And then, when she is so willing to bring me when she is going to get their works to print out. She wants me to see how those printing stuffs get to print. How to check the colour code blablablabla I forgot ady and the size before printing. :D Am excited of it. Hoho. 9.30am - 4.30pm. I chose the longer working hours. Hope to learn more things in this boring sem break. RM250-300 for two weeks as a trainee. Okay what. I dun really lack of $. It's worth enough to pay for the experiences. Hoho. Three more days to get on it. yeahhhhhhh. Hope everything goes fine to me. :P

YEAHHHHHH. Today finally I got to meet my busy mirian friends. They are so damn busy. -.- sien. So, how can I meet them? Go their uni lah! I did it. I
even went to sit for the tutorial class with them. XDDDDD All of this is Miss Tweety(viavia)'s idea. Damn excited of it. Without telling bong,ing them. I was so damn happy in looking at their shocking faces when I was standing in front of them inside their lecturer hall. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Crazy am I? yeah. I am your Siawpei what. Miss my craziness? U got it today. xDDDDD yup. I really sat in their class, even zero degree faced to face with their lecturer. xD What a good seat u guys had arranged to me yar. LOL. Luckily the lecturer dint care so much bout me even though most of the time I was drawing in his class. hahaha. What lah. I had paid at least 50% attention to his lecture hor. Physics tutorial. What a memory to me. I flipped through Ing's notes. I can just found this, that is the thing I can understand and I can know how to do one. HAHAHAHAHAHAA.
By the way, I knew this from Add Maths leh. LOL. I miss add maths >.<
Chemical = can me call? This is what the lecturer pronounced. woots. sorry. I was bored what.
Nahhhhhh. I got took notes one horr!!! Dun understand only mah :P
Hi, Mr. Yatsin Hu right? :) Looks like a good lecturer.
how good if The One also can make a lecturer hall just like this hor :(

No comments:

Post a Comment