Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let it be

Hey, not feeling to upload those photos as I promised yesterday. Sorry.
Just posted one bah. xD
The rest please visit http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21426&id=100000023122993&ref=mf
:)


special edited for you. abigail.
Happy Birthday!


Went out for dinner with gugu and jiji. A always free dinner I can have. :D

It looks so failed. -.- jiji and gugu's chicken chop.

my spaghetti bolognese.
Not that tasty as I thought. Sugarbun's is even better.


There is a funny thing I had today. My dad passed me three letters. Two are written with the name of one of my secondary school mates.(It took me a moment to remember her barely). I have no idea why her letters were written with my home address and so to get to sent here. It's so weird.

I opened and read the another one that is written for me. Inside, it really surprised me a lot. LOL. It's a guy who I dunno wrote for me. He said he knew me from one penpal knowing kind of thing in a high school magazine. And then I have even no idea of it. Who go and post my name and home address in that magazine?????!!!! wtf.

But it hasn't end. He said he knew I am a friend of the school mate that I said at above. It's more crazier. What to do with the friend? I dun even friend to her!


Is it she post my details in the magazine? But what to do with her two letters? Why did it to be sent to me?

I really have no idea of it. -.-


this is what the guy wrote to me. -.-




What a weird matter. -.^

1 comment: