Saturday, January 30, 2010

what an energetic day


(this entry supposed to be posted at 1am. But due to the connection problem, it have been waited and till now just be posted.)


LOL I have wake up for 19 hours till now. I still haven't get tired huh? What's wrong with me today.
kaykay. Wake up in the very early morning today, to sit for the last papers. I don't want to describe how it was. Cos I don't want to think about it anymore. -.-

Finally settle the exams, then came with eating, chit-chatting and photo shooting in kl. We headed to bukit bintang again and klcc. But this time I took different angles to show what I want to present. -.- But sorry my dear lecturer, stephen. I really dunno what I was taking about and what to do with these photos somemore hafta present to you soon.

aiksss. I'm quite suffering in many subjects this sem. Besides, there is an invisible pressure putting on me until I can escape from it. -.^ Please. Don't 'destroy' this time, if not I'll totally break down and can't face to anyone anymore. Please. Haiz. There is always assignments that have to be passed up in just a short time. Can't just let us rest for a while?

Yeah yeah. I think I'd go to sleep for a while first. If not I also can't believe I am I. How can I become like this nowadays? yishyish.

kay. I am eventually dozed off now. Lets end up with some photos that I took today~!

they fighted all along the journey -.-group photo :)thumbs up! double kaya butter? i forgot the name ady-.-'"lol. look so fake right?

No comments:

Post a Comment