Sunday, January 24, 2010

Morning~

kay.
Before going to school, let me get this blog updated.
hmm... am I get addicted to writing blog ady?
may be. or may be not.
cos it's just a start. may be I just love 'freshness',
like what chinese say 'san fen zhong re du'. three mins of hotness
yeah.
I always wake up very early everyday(compare with my other friends)
cos I like to get everything prepared. not rush.
so that I can go to class without forgetting something will be left at home.
over nervous. They say me like that.
yeah. That's me. ;P

haha. 'tong!' 'aww~' someone missed a step at the stair case just now.
Luckily she dint get any serious hurt.
yeah. I know laughing at someone is so bad.
haha. opps. =x
but she was really lucky ady.
not like one of my niece,
last last week fall down at the staircase in a restaurant.(at my hometown)
but she was not so lucky enough.
broke the back of her head, and also her cheek bone.
wtf.
a lot of blood came out, and she was in a coma that time.
no one of the hospitals in my hometown dare to heal her.
so she's sent to Kuching(the first state of sarawak) with paying a plane. O.O
it costed my cousin 50k you know!
and the whole trip and medication want her around 10k? or much more later.
LOL
Luckily she's all right now. but she's still staying in Kuching for further treatment.
She has been told that she'll another surgery half year later. to remove something inside her head.
I'm not sure with it.
Hope that she wouldn't be disfigured seriously.
She was the prettiest girl in my family!
>.<

sounds scary right?
so
my friends
plaese be careful yar.
don't play at the staircase.
(I'm the one always do that with my sis) :P

kay.
hafta get ready now.
bye people.
:D



yeah. I'm vain. :P



2 comments: