Thursday, January 28, 2010

Complex

Just back from speaking test.
Is everything okay? yeah...compare with last time, it's better.

of cos. Still not 100% perfect.

In my opinion, I think I did quite well in part one and part three.

Part one, before the test get started, when I showed him my ic and he knew that I came from Miri. He was so excited and told me that he had been there before. yeah. Do not miss the chance. So, I asked him where did he go and talked some about my hometown. hmm... nice opening? haha. dunno. After that, he asked me about my studies and television hobby. These questions had been asked last time. So, quite familiar with it.

For part two? That's the part I most worried of now. Stucked a lot when talking about the article that I read from the newspaper or magazine. LOL. I dint watch those things long time ady since I came here.

Luckily at part three, I can answer his questions. Hope this part can recover the previous one. :)

Left listening, reading and writing. I have to do some revision again. Have to be more serious and pay more attention this time. Last time, I took these tests in a very bad condition. That time I was sick, vomited and dint eat much things for few days.

JIA YOU siawpei. Do my friends who are sitting too.


after that, we went for pooling at the upstair of asia cafe. xD

spiderman huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment