Monday, January 25, 2010

loser :)

well. I blog again.
so frequent huh?
yeah. Cos I want to express. express my feeling right now.
how many times I cried for this thing.
I'm always the loser in this case. :)
why?
I think it's all my fault.
thinking too much. so? in the end? no ending. haha

It always makes me thinking of u.
bou.
why u left me that time? hurt me so badly. really really so bad.
For a year, I was breathless.
u had made me to be so scared of this. for years.
don't u know?
I was smiling. for sure. if not? cry in front of people? no way.
that's not me.

I'm siaw pei. I'm strong. I'm really strong. I'm really very strong at everything!!!
I wanted to be strong enough to handle all the failures!
that's what I only can think of always.

people, dun feel sad for me.
I'll really sad if like this.
:)
take it easy.
your siawpei is always so strong.
of cos even now.
and dun ask me why.
something not to say it out is always the best.

chill. babe.
kay.
assignments is waiting me.
they won't have the same feeling with u. of cos.
so. lets kill em.
chacha.



p/s to someone:
pls dun wait at the side anymore.
hold the chance.
good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment