Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh Hi! I'm blogging too~

yeah...
sounds weird right i m blogging too.
why i do so in such
a sudden?
yaya.
cos i just read blogs of my friends for a whole day.
LOL.
m i really boring and nothing to do huh?
pi. Lots of assignments and works are waiting for me to kill them kay.
oh yeah i m still not very know what to blog actually.

and dun expect how good is my english as well.
since i know i m so poor on that.

and the frightening ielts test is around the corner.
That's next thurs and sat. It's just 4 days to go.
What had i do for it?
yeah...of cos reading as usual. books. blogs. chit-chatting?
is it can be counted as the preparation
also?
haha ;)
for me, yes.
of cos lah...there are still quite many friends who are so good in english what.
learned quite a lot of canggih words that what a friend told me.
but i dun like short fo
rms.
or it can be said i HATE so sick of it.
may be cos I always can't understand what the words are.

Speaking.
That's what i am scare
d the most of.
yeah. I admit. I'm really scared to speak.
in english I mea
n.
Afraid to say wrong. scare people laughing at me. or even downgrading me.
aiksss.
i know.
It's very wrong not to speak.
cos what m I studying now wants us to speak speak speak speak.
hoho. kay. I'm learning now.

Haha. I know my blog is so lame since I dint even write one affair that is interesting to share.
wait lah kay.
Let me arrange what should I blog first before I start to share my daily life
Since I realise that I had missed up a lot of things to be blogged.

kay kay. oh. omg. sorry.
I forgot to introduce masef.
kay.
venicepei.
the name I used to use in any
online accounts.
yeah. venice is my christian name.
but not very many people call me this.
only one of my friend, boyboy and mayann- ielts lecturer are calling me this name. but they pronounce it in totally different way.
yeah.
venice is a place in italy( m i right? quite blur with it) =P
and my name is pronounced as the pronouciation as the place venice.
but they pronounced it in 've.nice'.
very nice. -.-. errr. quite weird.
however sounds nice too.
That means I am very nice too. xDDDD

It's fact what. =P
but all the people call me siaw pei lah. small pei.
pui! pui! pui! please don't play this with my name.
-.-
I know my name is cute enough ady. and also xiao bien. no way.
pipi- this name is created by my beloved sis. and also only she is calling me with this.
But now someone is calling it since some
one knew it. -.^
nvm then. ;)

skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny is my most obvious characteristic.
and that's why I have a new nickname---shau pei (read it in cantonese) when I came to KL to study.
Just only a few days my foundation course got started.
okay. whatsoever.
That's good actually cos everyppl will tend to remembe
r me with remembering my this SPECIAL characteristic. @_@
yeah. I am thin.
Thin till everyone envy me-.-
(is it good or bad)
it's bad. for me. actuall
y.
u guys dunno how pain and sad to be in skinny look always.

but, can't admit that sometimes being in skinny is also good too.
I mean in wearing clothes(SOMETIMES) or sho
pping. eating too. definitely.

xP
stop here first.
End with my cam whore pics xP. dang dang~



yeah. i have a big mouth xP

No comments:

Post a Comment