Monday, February 8, 2010

understand yourself :)

I'm satisfied what I have right now.
Not too much, but not too little ;
Not too busy, but not too lonely.
Enjoying everything in my day, capturing every moment into my memory.
I don't need too much, just look for a little success.
This is what I got from the previous time.

Someone think I'm changed.
Yeah. I do so.
I'm willing to change. I just feel like to follow my heart in such a sudden.
I'm pleased the decision that I have made.
No more pointing to the best on works, just wanted to find the balance of live in my life.

No worries.
I always understand myself. I know what am I doing all the times.

But for someone, do you?
Slow down your tempo, lets get a rest, think what is in your mind now.
Please understand what your brain and heart respond.
Your situation, your everything would change by a small decision.
All are in your hands.

So, ask yourself. Do you know yourself very well huh?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment