Friday, February 5, 2010

friday - the most relax day in a week

:)
dint take any photos today. yeah. i'm lazy :D

Went for One Utama for the whole afternoon with my classmates. I dint actually shop there cos my new year clothes are really enough ady. hafta control myself not to buy any clothes anymore. If not I'll spend out of limit this month. (actually I already overspent too much than the previous
months) =X. what to do? I'm super shopaholic when I have the mood to shop. :D My sis and I love to go shopping since we were small. ;D got pocket money, go and buy a cloth; got salary, go to look for cloth or something. We must buy ourselves something for a month, even for a week. xD

Now, I still have to look for something else. Accessories. ;) Actually I'm not going to buy these. But since few days ago my sis asked me to buy so that we are totally all new in the cny :D haha. Sounds very noob and feel like we are still very traditional right? I dunno. Our family always take seriously to cny. It's a good thing right? So that our traditions wont be forgotten by generations. Btw, I can get this big chance to shop shop shop, and buy buy buy. ;D

Back to the outing today, after shopping, did lame things at 1 utama, we headed to The Curve. Lol. It's already 8.15pm. What to shop? -.- Left only not more than two hours. Some more we haven't get our dinner yet. Yeah. Dinner. Today's dinner was awesome to us. The IKEA food court. It was my first time to be there. I LOVE THE PLACE. I had a great meal. The environment gave me the greatest feeling to fall in love in that place. It's like some places in western countries. The place design is so simple but nice. That's what the concept of IKEA. Giving people the feeling of freedom, simple and nice lifestyle like what the western people do so. If got chance, I'm willing to go there again. :)

I ended my trip by buying myself a bracelet :) I straight away fall in love and can't get my eyes away of those bracelets that are selling at a stall outside the mall. With listening of my friends' comments, I bought one of them. It costs RM20. Perhaps it's quite expensive to someone.(cos actually it's only a bracelet with different types and colours of leathers and combining with rings) But when there is something that u really love to, the price will be always the 2nd factor that u will consider to. :)

my beloved leather bracelet :)Tee from Brands OutletSocks from F.O.S

No comments:

Post a Comment