Monday, March 8, 2010

What should I choose?

The majoring courses have driven me crazy recently.
Multimedia or Graphic Design or Illustration?
I don't have an idea.
At first, I came to toa. I had decided that I'll choose multimedia since it looks like has more future. My parents also thought that too.

But now, after I understand what actually it is, I started to feel scared. Computer, software, games, music, and many else. All are related to the computer software and I am the one who don't really familiar with those things. Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I want to have a try but I am really really really afraid of it. If I can't cope it on the way, how? Can I change another course to study? Do I have time? How about the money? How mummy and daddy will feel? Definitely disappoint on me. I don't want. I don't want this to happen. I never ever do this to them.

A lot of people. No. Can say all the people asked me to go Illus. Yeah, I can draw well. I never doubt my drawing skills (*o*). But Illus doesn't fulfill my 'stomach'. I don't want that I can only draw, I want to learn other things else. Learn something that I don't know. Learn something that can help me a lot in the future.

Graphic design, the second choice I am considering. Actually I have a lot of question marks of this course. Its range is too wide. Make me so confusing. My mum asked me what is it about and I can't really tell her a specific answer. Shit. It's not a challenging course to me like multimedia. But I think I can live more easier if I choose this. No need to face to the computer everyday every moment.

This is the first time that I can't make a decision in my life. Nobody can help me to answer too.

However what is the answer is. I hope my parents can just support me when anything happen.
Of cos, I'll push myself to the max to achieve the highest goal that I can so that I am still the never-disappoint-you-SiawPei in your heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment