Saturday, March 20, 2010

the weekend I feel full :)

Wake up at 9.35am. (supposed to wake up at 8.45am)
-.-'"
but however I managed to get to library at 10 something. :)
I felt good when there's so empty today. So free to walk here and there around the library to search whatever books I want.

Today task 1 - find references for letterform final project. (quite successful, took 60+ pics)

task 2 - do study on M'sia politic for design final project. (failed, dint get any info. cos the book is damn thick and it all talks about the various systems but not the story behind that I want) it's impossible there are books written that kind of things right? if have, the books already get banned and the writer must be sent to jail loh. :x

Left there at almost 2pm. I actually wanted to stay there until the library get closed but my tummy can't stand the side with me. :(
Back home, lets watched a movie and took a break first before I continue my works.

Typo, design, history, moral, perspective. What should I do first? All the things always crashed together when almost the end of semester. sigh.

Design, our group has the basic idea on how to present our work. But now the problem we are having is, the concept and ideology behind our work is still very few, not enough to support our points. :/ sigh. Do the other mates also worry the same things with me? Or may be no. Can't think bout it or dint ever start to think. Whatsoever, the things are going to be fine. :)

History, will be doing the mock up in these two days. Hope fengyi can manage to solve the lightning problem in Malacca. >.< Perspective, okay loh. Not worrying too much about this.

Moral, klah. This time going to settle u gao gao.

Typo. I m quite worrying cos we hafta use photoshop to produce our posters. aiksss. My photoshop skills is so damn terrible leh. But I found something nice when doing this project,



the kite festival of Malaysia. damn beautiful right?

the 6th Kite Festival, this year will be held in Bintulu, S'wak(my state :D yeahhh)






Movie night today. 'Who trains the Dragon?' H strongly recommented. Lets wait and see how funny it is.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment